I am looking for feedback on The Lonely Cowboy. I would like to have your feedback on The Lonely Cowboy. Any feedback and reviews would be much appreciated.
Provide your email address, and then confirm your permission for me to email you. As a confirmed member, you will receive an unedited copy of the first chapter of each new book prior to publishing. and you will be provided a link to a free unpublished copy of The Pinckney’s of Charleston”
- Star-Crossed October 28, 2021
- Saved in Time June 8, 2020a Afghanistan had claimed Diana’s first husband; PTSD had taken the second.Nick Carlisle and his daughter, Jordie, want Diana to be a part of their lives, but she is afraid to risk bringing her bad luck down on them. A magic amulet catapults them back one hundred and fifty years in time, seconds before […]
- Winnie’s Amazing Cowboy March 8, 2020She had the perfect plan to secure a marriage. He ruined it without even knowing. Will this unlikely match find love? Montana, 1870. Winnie Phelps spent the first twenty years of her life as a living disappointment to her social-climbing father. Striving for a better future for herself and her mother, they venture West after […]
- Courting Temperance Now Live November 14, 2016Courting Temperance is now live on Amazon! This new novel marks my return to the Historical Western Romance genre. Abandoned by his mother, Cody Duncan has lived his life on the brink of disaster, yet somehow he managed to reach for something most would assume was unattainable. Now, college-educated and working as a Deputy US […]
- “Laurie” now available December 21, 2015“Laurie” Volume 2 of the Second Chance Mail Order Brides is now available on Amazon. Laurie Winston, the sweet daughter of a lawyer, wants to follow her father’s footsteps. She plans to someday join his practice after finishing law school. She’s single-mindedly focused on her career pursuits and has no interest in the young men […]